July 10, 2010 - Edinburgh, UK
- To promote research efforts in rewriting and its applications.
- To establish close cooperation between existing groups and to facilitate the emergence of new ones.
- To increase awareness of rewriting techniques in the computer science community at large.
- To foster development of applications of theoretical advances.
The date for WG 1.6 is July 10 (Saturday), 2010. WG 1.6 is part of the Federated Logic Conference (FLoC) consisting of several co-located meetings on July 9-21, 2010.
Participation is only possible for members of the working group and for invited researchers.
- Rewriting for computing and reasoning.
- Theoretical studies of the rewriting relation of different orders.
- Complexity issues of rewriting.
- Compilation techniques and applications.
- Theory and applications of rewriting logic and calculus.
- Application of rewriting to constraint solving, theorem proving and algebraic specifications.
- The design, promotion and teaching of rewrite based techniques and applications.
LuFG Informatik 2