June 2, 2011 - Novi Sad, Serbia
- To promote research efforts in rewriting and its applications.
- To establish close cooperation between existing groups and to facilitate the emergence of new ones.
- To increase awareness of rewriting techniques in the computer science community at large.
- To foster development of applications of theoretical advances.
The date for WG 1.6 is June 2 (Thursday), 2011. WG 1.6 is part of the Federated Conference on Rewriting, Deduction, and Programming (RDP) consisting of several co-located meetings on May 29 - June 3, 2011.
Participation is only possible for members of the working group and for invited researchers.
- Rewriting for computing and reasoning.
- Theoretical studies of the rewriting relation of different orders.
- Complexity issues of rewriting.
- Compilation techniques and applications.
- Theory and applications of rewriting logic and calculus.
- Application of rewriting to constraint solving, theorem proving and algebraic specifications.
- The design, promotion and teaching of rewrite based techniques and applications.
LuFG Informatik 2