June 27, 2013 - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- The program of the meeting is available as a PDF file.
- To promote research efforts in rewriting and its applications.
- To establish close cooperation between existing groups and to facilitate the emergence of new ones.
- To increase awareness of rewriting techniques in the computer science community at large.
- To foster development of applications of theoretical advances.
The date for WG 1.6 is June 27 (Thursday), 2013. WG 1.6 will be co-located with RDP 2013.
Participation is possible for everyone interested (i.e., not only for members of the working group).
- Rewriting for computing and reasoning.
- Theoretical studies of the rewriting relation of different orders.
- Complexity issues of rewriting.
- Compilation techniques and applications.
- Theory and applications of rewriting logic and calculus.
- Application of rewriting to constraint solving, theorem proving and algebraic specifications.
- The design, promotion and teaching of rewrite based techniques and applications.
LuFG Informatik 2