- Lehr- und Forschungsgebiet Informatik 2
- RWTH Aachen
- 52056 Aachen
- Phone: +49-241/80-21214
- Fax: +49-241/80-22217
- Room: 4208, Ahornstr. 55
- Office Hours: Monday, 10:00-11:00 (by appointment)
I am a research assistant and PhD student at
Lehr- und Forschungsgebiet Informatik 2
since April 2017. Since October 2017, I hold a scholarship by the RTG UnRAVeL funded by the German Research Association (DFG).
I am interested in
- Complexity Analysis of Integer Programs
- Termination and Complexity Analysis of Probabilistic Systems
Teaching Activities (Research Group Computer Science 2)
- Fabian Meyer: A Concept of Expected Size for an Automated Runtime Analysis of Probabilistic Integer Programs (Completed: December 2018).
- Fabian Böller: Non-Monotonic Bounds for Complexity Analysis of Integer Programs (Completed: February 2018).
Supervised Student Assistants
- Fabian Meyer: Automatic Runtime Analysis of Probabilistic Programs (Since February 2019).
- Tom Küspert: Determining Exact Expected Runtimes for Simple Probabilistic Programs (Since April 2018).