[Termination tools] problem database for logic programs?

Claude Marche Claude.Marche at lri.fr
Mon Mar 29 15:59:51 CEST 2004

    Peter> Hi!
    Peter> Will there be a problem database for logic programs, too?

    Peter> I can only find term and string rewrite systems at
    Peter> http://www.lri.fr/~marche/wst2004-competition/tpdb/

Sure. You may have a look at "old" tpdb

  http://www.lsi.upc.es/~albert/tpdb.html

I will add then in the new base, and any other contributions is
welcome.

Nevertheless, there is no specification of the input format for those yet.
there are supposed to be in "standard Prolog syntax" id it means
something.

--
| Claude Marché           | mailto:Claude.Marche at lri.fr |
| LRI - Bât. 490          | http://www.lri.fr/~marche/  |