[Termination tools] deadlines of termination competition

H. Zantema hzantema at win.tue.nl
Thu Mar 31 10:05:51 CEST 2005

*                                                        *
*       NEWS about the termination competition           *
*                                                        *

Unfortunately in my email of yesterday by accident I mixed up the
deadlines for the secret problems and the final versions of the tools.

As you see on http://www.lri.fr/~marche/termination-competition/2005/
the deadline for the final versions of the tools is

	THURSDAY APRIL 7

This was fixed several weeks ago, and there is no intention to
change this, in order to give Claude the opportunity to prepare
everything well to start the competition on Monday April 11, 9 AM.

Although the deadline for the secret problems is Friday April 8,
Claude should like to have them not too late for the same preparation
reasons. Is it possible to send them not later than Friday April 8,
at noon = 12 AM = 0 PM ?

 		Best regards, Hans Zantema.

|   Dr Hans Zantema                    |   Hoofdgebouw   kamer 6.73  |
|   Faculteit Wiskunde en Informatica  |   tel (040)2472749          |
|   Technische Universiteit Eindhoven  |   fax (040)2468508          |
|   Postbus 513     5600 MB Eindhoven  |   e-mail  H.Zantema at tue.nl  |
|   The Netherlands                    |   www.win.tue.nl/~hzantema  |