[Termination tools] web-interface for termination tools

Koprowski, A. A.Koprowski at tue.nl
Thu May 26 17:59:13 CEST 2005

> I think it is a good idea to extend this facility to all of the other
> tools,
> and propose that all tool authors send an agreement by email to this
> termtools list that the competition version of their tool may be used
for
> this goal.
 I also think that this is a good idea and most certainly agree that TPA
will be included in this facility.

  Kind regards,
   Adam

 Adam Koprowski, (A.Koprowski at tue.nl, http://www.win.tue.nl/~akoprows)
 Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
 The difference between impossible and possible lies in determination
      Tommy Lasorda