[Termtools] termination competition

H. Zantema hzantema at win.tue.nl
Thu Feb 9 13:44:20 CET 2006

This year Claude and I again will organize the termination competition.

We propose the following schedule:

Freeze database: May 1

Deadline for final versions of tools and secret problems: May 31

Start running competition: June 5

In this way it is feasible to have a report of results of the competition in
the WST proceedings.

Again we should like to have new systems for the data base TPDB.

If you have suggestions for adjusting the competition rules / the way of
reporting / subdivision into categories and subcategories, or whatever, then
now it is time to give them.

            Best regards, Hans Zantema.

Dr Hans Zantema
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Department of Computer Science
P.O. Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
e-mail: H.Zantema at tue.nl, homepage: www.win.tue.nl/~hzantema
office: Hoofdgebouw room 6.73, tel: (040)2472749