[Termination tools] small hard string termination problem

Peter Schneider-Kamp psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jan 18 14:54:37 CET 2006

Dear all,

the strange behaviour of AProVE's web interface has been
fixed. The default value for the strategy flag for
string rewriting systems in AProVE's own format (.ses)
was set to innermost in the command line version.

In spite of intensive trying I have not been able to find
a termination proof of this nice example applying AProVE's
techniques manually (interactive mode in the graphical UI).

Kind regards,
Peter

Peter Schneider-Kamp   mailto:psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik II     http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~nowonder
RWTH Aachen            phone: ++49 241 80-21211