[Termtools] Tools submitted to the competition

Claude Marche Claude.Marche at lri.fr
Fri Jun 2 17:38:31 CEST 2006

Dear all,

Sorry for all the extra delays for this year's competition. Please see
below the submissions I received yet. If you are not listed, please
send me a mail again. For sending the code, it is preferable to send
me an URL from which I can download it, than sending the code as
attachment, because of mail filters.

I received the code or some URL for the following tools. I did not test
them yet :

  Aprove

  Jambox

  Matchbox-satelite

  MultumNonMulta

  Torpa

I know the intention to participate from those, but I have no code yet :

  CiME

  MuTerm

  TTT

Finally, I have no news from the following last year tools :

  TPA

  TEPARLA

If not done yet, please send me a preliminary but running version of
your tool no later than tuesday june 4 in the morning, west european
time.

--
| Claude Marché           | mailto:Claude.Marche at lri.fr |
| LRI - Bât. 490          | http://www.lri.fr/~marche/  |