[Termtools] new systems for TPDB

H. Zantema hzantema at win.tue.nl
Tue May 2 15:14:21 CEST 2006

My earlier email seemed to cause problems due to the size of the attached
full new TPDB. Therefore instead you may find attached only the new SRSs
and TRSs. New examples in CSR and LP are in the process of being added
too; within a few days the full final version will be available.

--

 		Best regards, Hans Zantema.

|   Dr Hans Zantema                    |   Hoofdgebouw   kamer 6.73  |
|   Faculteit Wiskunde en Informatica  |   tel (040)2472749          |
|   Technische Universiteit Eindhoven  |   fax (040)2468508          |
|   Postbus 513     5600 MB Eindhoven  |   e-mail  H.Zantema at tue.nl  |
|   The Netherlands                    |   www.win.tue.nl/~hzantema  |