[Termtools] Termination Portal

Peter Schneider-Kamp psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jul 25 11:18:03 CEST 2007

Dear Johannes,

thanks for the feedback.

Regarding the address, for initial testing it will
probably even be something like
http://aprove.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/termination/

When the site is ready for "production use", we should
either have decided on a domain name or contacted the
rewriting.org maintainer (Laurent?).

Regards,
Peter

Peter Schneider-Kamp   mailto:psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik II     http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/psk
RWTH Aachen            phone: ++49 241 80-21211