[Termtools] certifying option ready to run

Claude Marché Claude.Marche at lri.fr
Tue Jun 5 14:23:05 CEST 2007

I've noticed that.

I spent a lot of time for installing the final versions of rainbow and
TPA that Adam sent me. The final TPA sent was buggy (syr1 shown
terminating). Adam aggreed to use the preliminary version of TPA
instead, but still wanted me to keep the final rainbow.

The last thing I can do is to revert back to the preliminary version
of rainbow.

Adam ?

--
Claude Marché                          | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69
INRIA Futurs - ProVal                  | mobile: +33 6 33 14 57 93