[Termtools] Certified ERROR for TRS/ARroVE/improved_usable.trs

Koprowski, A. A.Koprowski at tue.nl
Tue Jun 5 22:32:21 CEST 2007

  Well, it seems that you are using the improved version of dependency pairs (ignoring those pairs where rhs is a subterm of lhs). This has not been formalized in CoLoR (yet) and hence the "classical" version is used. Sorry, I forgot to tell you about that :-(. But it should be made clear that it's not a bug in TTT2 nor in CoLoR/Rainbow.

  Best wishes,
   Adam