[Termtools] polytool proof output

ManhThang Nguyen ManhThang.Nguyen at cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Jun 6 15:26:47 CEST 2007

Dear Claude,

Following is the link to a new version of polytool which provides proof
traces.
http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~manh/polytool/wst.zip

After adding some code for the proof trace, it turns out that the new system
can prove 211 examples, one more than in the competition.
After hours of checking for the new, I found that it is
../LP/talp/maria - grammar

I don't know why it happened, possiblly because of correcting (changing) the
output text.

Hope that the other results will not be different.

Best Regards,
Thang