[Termtools] New TPDB

Zantema, H. h.zantema at TUE.nl
Wed May 9 12:17:22 CEST 2007

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a list of new systems for TPDB.

For TRS and SRS the new TPDB will consist of
* TPDB06, after removal of two duplicates in the secret2006 systems,
* the attached new systems,
* a list of new TRSs originating from context-sensitive rewriting.

For FP a new category will be introduced.

On the color list Aart complained that we seem to ignore all remarks on
the competition made last year in Seattle. I think this is not true: we
are aware of these remarks but do not see how these suggestions would
solve the observed problems. For sure we should discuss the future of
the competition at WST.

As you may have seen on the RTA list of accepted papers Claude and I
will report on the competition at RTA. Of course the 2007 competition
results are not present in the proceedings paper, but it is obvious that
these results will be mentioned in the RTA presentation.

            Best regards, Hans Zantema.

Dr Hans Zantema
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Department of Computer Science
P.O. Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
e-mail: H.Zantema at tue.nl, homepage: www.win.tue.nl/~hzantema
office: Hoofdgebouw room 6.73, tel: (040)2472749