[Termtools] Registrations

Claude Marché Claude.Marche at lri.fr
Tue May 22 16:16:06 CEST 2007

Dear all,

So far, I received registrations of the following tools. If any
mistakes, in particulier in sub-categories, please tell me.

Also, I received no registration mail from aprove, teparla, tpa:
please do it as soon as possible...

TRS
---
 aprove: ?
 cime 2.99: standard
 jambox 2.0e:  standard, relative
 nti: standard
 muterm 4.4: standard, contextsensitive, innermost
 teparla: ?
 tpa: ?
 ttt2: standard, certifying

SRS
---
 aprove ?
 jambox 2.0e: standard, relative
 matchbox 2007: standard, relative
 multumnonmulta 0.3: standard
 nti: standard
 teparla: ?
 torpa 1.7: standard, relative
 tpa: ?
 ttt2: standard

LP
--
 aprove ?
 nti

FP (haskell)
--
  aprove ?

--
Claude Marché                          | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69
INRIA Futurs - ProVal                  | mobile: +33 6 33 14 57 93