[Termtools] Terminaton-Portal.ORG online

Peter Schneider-Kamp psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Apr 7 17:24:37 CEST 2008

Dear colleagues,

the termination portal is now online at:

http://termination-portal.org/

It may take up to 48 hours for the information to propagate
to all DNS servers. So if it does not work for you yet, try
again tomorrow.

Before we announce the website to the larger public, we should
try to populate it with more researchers, tools and information
from those present on the termtools mailing list.

Please add yourself (if you are still missing), your colleagues,
your tools and your important publications on termination analysis.

If you have any questions or need help with the technical
part of this, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Peter

Peter Schneider-Kamp   mailto:psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik II     http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/psk
RWTH Aachen            phone: +49 241 80-21211