[Termtools] Termination Portal online

Peter Schneider-Kamp psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Mar 30 13:07:28 CEST 2008

Andreas Gebhardt wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the Wiki page is very nice. I hope there will be a lot of informations
> about rewriting/termination soon.

That's a good idea, too. Should I add a namespace (and a link in the
navigation menu) for wiki articles on termination-related topics?
Any ideas for a name? Maybe "Background"?

>> P.S.: As a next step we should probably register termination-portal.org
>>        or a similar domain. Who is gonna do that?
> I think a domain would cost about 10Eur/year (only domain - no
> webspace). It's not the problem to do that, so if nobody else want to
> do that i would.

Yes, it seems to be around EUR 1 per month. I'd also be willing to
do that, but I wonder if this would not be better in the hands of
the steering-or-whatever comittee. As far as I am concerned, go ahead.

Best regards from sometimes sunny Aachen,
Peter