[Termtools] competition - final status

Simon Bailey simon.bailey at uibk.ac.at
Tue Nov 4 11:56:41 CET 2008

hi,

On Nov 3, 2008, at 4:38 PM, Johannes Waldmann wrote:
> We will need this list tomorrow (between 11 and 12)
> but I think it would be good to have it already now,
> so teams can check whether they're registered properly.

final list of registrations:
AProVE			FP Category
				LP Category
				SRS Standard
				TRS Contextsensitive
				TRS Innermost
				TRS Standard
				TRS Termination modulo Theory
AProVE-A3PAT	SRS Standard Certifying
				TRS Standard Certifying
AProVE-CERT	SRS Standard Certifying
				TRS Standard Certifying
AProVE-COLOR	SRS Standard Certifying
				TRS Standard Certifying
CaT				Derivational Complexity - Full Rewriting
				Derivational Complexity - Innermost Rewriting
cime3			SRS Standard Certifying
				TRS Standard Certifying
Jambox			SRS Relative
				SRS Standard
				TRS Relative
				TRS Standard
matchbox		SRS Standard Certifying
				TRS Standard Certifying
nonloop			SRS Standard
polytool			LP Category
TCT-DC			Derivational Complexity - Full Rewriting
TCT-IDC		Derivational Complexity - Innermost Rewriting
TCT-IRC		Runtime Complexity – Innermost Rewriting
TCT-RC			Runtime Complexity – Full Rewriting
TTT2			SRS Standard
				TRS Standard

> In what order do you plan to run the categories?

as a reminder, the categories will be run in the following order:

Derivational Complexity - Full Rewriting
Derivational Complexity - Innermost Rewriting
FP Category
LP Category
Runtime Complexity – Full Rewriting
Runtime Complexity – Innermost Rewriting
SRS Relative
SRS Standard
SRS Standard Certifying
TRS Contextsensitive
TRS Innermost
TRS Relative
TRS Standard
TRS Standard Certifying
TRS Termination modulo Theory

Timeout for proving is 60 seconds, timeout for certification is 60
seconds.

New problems were submitted by:
	Carsten Fuhs (10 TRS, 2 TRS CSR)
	Peter Schneider-Kamp (10 LP)
	Martin Oppelt (8 SRS)
	Jörg Endrullis (17 TRS CSR)

The competition will start in 5 minutes.

Good luck,
sb
--
Simon Bailey