[Termtools] SRS-standard-certifying

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Sat Nov 8 11:54:43 CET 2008

Well it appears that Cime3 proves SRS/Bouchare/08 + 09 terminating
and gets this verified (!) while clearly these systems are looping.

Then, there are verification failures (for terminating systems) for Aprove.

Also, I am very much surprised that Cime3 proves Endrullis/08 terminating -
this is open for some time, and I know that at least Jörg, Dieter and me
have burnt several hours (days) of CPU + brain time trying to solve it.

Note: at this point, I am not implying anything,
and I am not suggesting to take any action
(I think this would require committee discussion and voting).
I am just curious about what I see,
and I ask the teams to provide some information.

Then I note that the category seems to be stopped
(last result is from today, Saturday 7:59 a.m.)
Why is this? Is it related to the points above?

Johannes.