[Termtools] Naive comments from an occasional visitor

Claude Marché Claude.Marche at inria.fr
Mon Nov 10 16:00:22 CET 2008

Dear all,

I'm happy to see the new competition running now! I have a couple of
"naive" remarks.

In previous years, it was possible to get information on the tools by
clicking on their name in the first row. With new interface I'm unable
to get this info: who are the authors of the new tools ? Where is it
developed? is there a web page ?

When looking at the SRS certifying category, I have been very impressed
by cime3 results! Then I realize it was a because of a bug in the
translation of the TRS (or something like that). As an external
occasional visitor of the competition site, I would really expect that
Cime3 column should be hidden since results are unreliable.
By the way, I thought one of the idea of the new competition rules was
that it should be possible to rerun a tool at any moment, right ?

- Claude

--
Claude Marché                          | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69
INRIA Saclay - Île-de-France           | mobile: +33 6 33 14 57 93