[Termtools] disqualification TCT

Georg Christian Moser Georg.Moser at uibk.ac.at
Mon Nov 17 13:25:45 CET 2008

Dear All,

very recently Dieter Hofbauer and Andreas Schnabl found an embarrassing
mistake in Nao Hirokawa's and my IJCAR paper. Luckily the mistake can be easily
healed without major changes in the experimental data.

Still this influences the soundness of TCT on the subcategories for runtime
complexity and I would kindly ask for its disqualification. However, if
possible I'd like to keep the data somehow in order to verify that the
experimental loss here is (almost) neglectable.

Nao and I would like to take this opportunity to express our graditude to
Dieter and Andreas for pointing out this mistake!

cheers,
Georg.