[Termtools] Duplicate systems in category CSR

Simon Bailey simon.bailey at uibk.ac.at
Fri Oct 24 10:09:12 CEST 2008

hi,

On Oct 24, 2008, at 9:35 AM, Peter Schneider-Kamp wrote:
> I agree that eliminating duplicates is not a big priority.
>
> But having a directory called "tmp" that was not in the
> TPDB 4.0 seems more like a mistake than the usual duplication stuff.

as salvador posted before, this directory _is_ contained in claude's
official tgz file of the TPDB-4.0 (http://www.lri.fr/~marche/tpdb/tpdb-4.0.tgz
  ) which is the source i used to import the systems to the database.

<<<
binabik at pc6143-c703:~/tmp$ wget http://www.lri.fr/~marche/tpdb/tpdb-4.0.tgz
  && tar tzf tpdb-4.0.tgz | grep tmp | grep trs | wc -l
       44
binabik at pc6143-c703:~/tmp$

if johannes agrees, we can remove these 43 systems.

regards,
sb
--
Simon Bailey