[Termtools] LP and FP competition

Peter Schneider-Kamp psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Oct 24 12:01:30 CEST 2008

Hi Simon,

internally we use the attached Python function. I've put it into
a small script that says NO ARGUMENT if you don't give an argument
and ERROR if something bad happens while trying to parse the
given file. If it finds a query, it prints the thing to standard out.
If not, it prints NO QUERY.

If you prefer, we could also provide a cleaned version of the
LP category where all the queries are given in the same format.

Best regards,
Peter

Peter Schneider-Kamp   mailto:psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/psk
RWTH Aachen            phone: +49 241 80-21211