[Termtools] [color] unification

Frederic Blanqui frederic.blanqui at inria.fr
Fri Oct 31 11:13:00 CET 2008

I cannot test this new feature on a large scale now. So it's up to you...

By the way, I'm afraid that the tools based on Rainbow/CoLoR are not
going to be very good in this competition. The last months have not been
a very good time for Adam and I to work on this: Adam finished his PhD
and I moved to China. So various important improvements are not finished
yet, and the proofs using <scc_decomp> often cannot be checked at all
(it takes too much time). It means that it is better not to use
<scc_decomp> whenever possible, otherwise you will get results worse
than the last competition. And the <decomp> proof node which is intended
to replace <scc_decomp> is not completely working yet. I would need a
few days more...