[Termtools] [color] Re: Results for certified categories.

Frederic Blanqui frederic.blanqui at inria.fr
Fri Apr 3 13:06:53 CEST 2009

Simon Bailey a écrit :
> hi,
>
> On 3 Apr 2009, at 12:53, Frederic Blanqui wrote:
>> Dear all, I think that this is urgent now to update the competition
>> webpages or, at least, add comments at the beginning of it.
>>
>> - for SRSs, on
>> http://colo5-c703.uibk.ac.at:8080/termcomp/competition/competitionResults.seam?category=10236&competitionId=15991&cid=16800,
>>
>> cime3 still appear with the best score...
>
> as stated in my last mail, the tool author can withdraw their tool and
> the results are displayed struck-through. go to "Manage tools" then
> "Edit tool" and then "Withdraw implementation". see the attached
> screenshot. as cime3 requested to be withdrawn, it is their
> responsibility to perform this action.

Dear Simon, I understand your point that a tool author can withdraw
following your instructions but, in case a tool author does not do it
quickly (but I imagine that Cime people are going to do it very soon), I
think that this should be of the responsibility of the people managing
the competition after decision of the competition committee.