No subject

Fri Jun 26 17:02:38 CEST 2009

the information seems to be superfluous because Rene could fix<br>
that problem so easily.<br>
All the best,<br>
 =A0Martin<br>
cussion), with rules and
ideas behind those rules, and this format states that those arcs should
be given. The previous output of TTT2 does not follow those ideas. <br><div=
 class=3D"im">
The information might be superfluous, but that&#39;s another problem, and
any discussion about the format is welcome. Lots of information in CPF
The
very simple point here is: a format was given in the competition rules,
and it seems reasonable that competitors fulfil this constraint. <br>

--0016e6d7ea69148aec047ad8d181--