[Termtools] Results for certified categories.

Simon Bailey simon.bailey at uibk.ac.at
Mon Mar 30 11:54:01 CEST 2009

hi,

On 30 Mar 2009, at 11:26, Adam Koprowski wrote:
>   I started browsing through the results of the certified categories
> of the last termination competition and my findings are rather
> unnerving.
>
>   To begin with the score of AProVE-cert in the TRS category says
> 594 (it's just an example, I believe this problem concerns all the
> tools). However after downloading all the results and grepping
> through them I could only find 520 successful proofs. I counted 74
> certification timeout in the table, so it seems that the systems
> where certification timed-out are still counted as successful
> proofs. This seems to be a problem on the part of the termination
> competition platform.

could you file this in bugzilla[1] as a bug (in the component "Web
Interface")? i just reviewed the code that generates the statistics
table, and it doesn't differentiate between certifying and non-
certifying categories.

thx for the heads-up, regards,
sb

[1] http://dev.aspsimon.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Termcomp