[Termtools] New Format for Certification Termination Competition

Frederic Blanqui frederic.blanqui at inria.fr
Fri Sep 4 11:04:06 CEST 2009

Hello!

For your information, the SVN version of Rainbow now supports:

the following formats for termination problems:
- the old TPDB format http://www.lri.fr/~marche/tpdb/format.html,
- the new TPDB format http://dev.aspsimon.org/xtc.xsd,
- its own format grammar/problem.xsd.

the following formats for termination certificates:
- the new common format http://cl-informatik.uibk.ac.at/software/cpf/,
- its own format grammar/proof.xsd.

See http://color.inria.fr/ for more details.

Best regards, Frederic.