[Termtools] competition dec 09 started

georg georg.moser at uibk.ac.at
Thu Jan 21 10:35:39 CET 2010

Dear Frederic!

> Thank you Aart.
>
> But could you explain why these tools need to be rerun?
>
> In particular, for TCT and CeTA, why are there new corrected version? Do
> you mean that the submitted versions were buggy?

In the original run in December TCT was buggy. In order to give a
correct picture, we tried to fix the bug, so that both results can be
shown. Unfortunately our bug fix was a bit hasty, hence the currently
presented results for TCT on

http://termcomp.uibk.ac.at/termcomp/competition/categoryList.seam?competitionId=101722

are not very informative. So we will provide a properly fixed version,
TCT will be re-run and both results (with bugs, withoug bugs) will be
displayed.

In this way one sees the original competition, but also that the tool
has been improved in the meantime.

cheers, TCT