[Termtools] competition results - some comments

Fabian Emmes emmes at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jan 28 11:35:17 CET 2010

Dear Simon,

On 27. Jan, 11:36, Simon Bailey wrote:
> On 21 Jan 2010, at 14:36, Fabian Emmes wrote:
>> Would it be possible -- and considered fair by the other teams --, to
>> rerun AProVE-COLOR, after Simon adds the missing binary?
>
> why me? :)

To make it transparent, that it is the exact same version of AProVE that
was submitted last December. Otherwise, everybody has to trust me to use
the same version.

Another option would be to make the binaries of the tools available for
download (which is the case for all competitions prior to 2008). Then
everybody interested could verify that it is the same version of AProVE.

@all: Was there a decision of the SC to _not_ make the binaries
available?

Best regards,
Fabian
Fabian Emmes           mailto:emmes at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/emmes/
RWTH Aachen            phone: +49 241 80-21241