[Termtools] Upcoming termination competition

Frederic Blanqui frederic.blanqui at inria.fr
Thu May 19 06:07:18 CEST 2011

Hello.

For the last competition, there was only 12 higher-order termination
problems proposed to the provers. I find this a little bit ridiculous
for a competition. I think that, for this new category and perhaps
others for which the database is poor, we should propose the maximum
number of termination problems instead, until we get a sufficiently rich
database. In particular, to have more higher-order examples, we could
include Haskell programs for instance.

Frederic.