[Termtools] Termination Competition 2012

Albert Rubio albert at lsi.upc.edu
Tue Nov 29 18:22:25 CET 2011

Dear all,

the Steering Committee of the Termination Competition has agreed on
joining IJCAR for the 2012 competition.

Since discussing this point at the next WST business meeting would be
rather too late, we have taken the decision based on visibility
reasons, since last year we joined RDP, and on the fact that the
result of the voting between RDP and CADE for last competition was
very tied.

Since participants do not need to attend to the meeting, we understand
that this is not a critical decision. In the next WST business meeting
we can discuss how to proceed in the forthcoming competitions.

Best,

Albert Rubio