[Termtools] for comparison: proposed SMT COMP rules and platform

Nao Hirokawa hirokawa at jaist.ac.jp
Mon Feb 6 07:57:04 CET 2012

Dear Johannes,

> They also state that they plan to use Star-Exec
> (but they seem not exactly sure whether it will be available in time).
> Is there a way to get more information on the status of Star-Exec,

StarExec is hosted by Aaron Stump and Cesare Tinelli's group at
University of Iowa.  Because the 2nd Confluence Competition (probably
in 2013) is planned to run on StarExec, in October I had a meeting
with the StarExec team.  They showed me some domo of the software part
of the system, which looked already stable.

Also, just days ago, Aaron informed about the status of StarExec:
the development is coming along very well and currently the development
team is waiting for arrival of a host machine, which is equipped with
30 dual-processor (multicore) rack-mounted nodes and a 23TB NetApp
storage device.  He is estimating that it will be ready in
a 2-3 months.

Best wishes,
Nao