[Termtools] TPDB - history (sources, old versions)

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Fri Feb 21 16:26:40 CET 2014

Dear all,

I just added a "sources" section to
http://www.termination-portal.org/wiki/TPDB

The idea is to record the origin of some classical problem sets.
(As I could not find this information in an obvious place.)

This gives proper credit to their authors,
and it may be a useful starting point for a newbie.

It would be good to have something there for each category.

Please contribute (edit the Wiki, or send information to me)
but let's restrict it to "at least 10 years old"
(or "start here to get a feeling for the category" )
and put full information in a separate place.

The URL for tpdb-5.*
given on http://www.termination-portal.org/wiki/TPDB#Data
does no longer work.
Can anyone make available this (these) files,
and put it in some permanent location?

Thanks - Johannes.

PS: to the maintainers:

* does the Wiki allow to upload data (like tpdb-A.B.C.tar.gz)
  and provide them for download?

* is there a way to automatically detect
  all dead links on the wiki?