[Termtools] Termination Competition 2015: ANTLR grammar for integer C category

Thomas Ströder stroeder at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jul 3 17:38:05 CEST 2015

Dear all,

The initial grammar for the integer C category had a few issues (e.g.,
Matthias Heizmann noticed that there was no definition for the boolean
constants true and false). To fix these issues and to provide a grammar
that can directly be used to automatically generate a parser for the C
fragment specified by it, I updated the grammar on
http://www.termination-portal.org/wiki/C_Integer_Programs such that it
is a valid ANTLR grammar now. Please have a look at it and tell me if
you find any issues I have missed yet.

Best regards,

  Thomas

Thomas Ströder        mailto:stroeder at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2     http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/stroeder
RWTH Aachen           phone: +49 241 80-21241