[Termtools] Further extensions for C integer program grammar

Thomas Ströder stroeder at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jul 6 22:57:06 CEST 2015

Dear all,

During adaption of examples from SV-COMP, I noticed that the parsing of
expressions did not allow things like several additions without
parantheses (i.e, 1 + 1 + 1 had to be written as (1 + 1) + 1). The
current grammar on
http://www.termination-portal.org/wiki/C_Integer_Programs now supports
such expressions also without parantheses. I hope this does not cause
any problems for any participant as the AST did not need to be extended
by any new kind of nodes. Since I tested approx. 300 examples today with
the current grammar, I hope it has reached its final state now. Please
tell me if you encounter any problems with it.

Best regards,

  Thomas

Thomas Ströder        mailto:stroeder at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2     http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/stroeder
RWTH Aachen           phone: +49 241 80-21241