[Termtools] C category: .i files

Matthias Heizmann heizmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jul 9 12:21:48 CEST 2015

On Thursday, July 09, 2015 10:44:29 Thomas Ströder wrote:
> (as far as I know, these programs are valid C programs and just the
> file ending might be confusing)?
Yes. In the SV-COMP these .i files were obtained by resolving the #include
directive. Each #include was replaced by the content of the corresponding
header file.

For me it would also be ok to rename all to .c files.

Another warning about these files.
Some of them are tagged with _true-termination or _false-termination. This
label might not always be correct. I think the reason is that the file once had
the correct label but afterwards someone modified the content without changing
the label.
I will check these files more carefully in the next days and propose a renaming
for these labels if needed.

Best,
Matthias