[Termtools] Prefinal Version of TPDB for the 2015 Competition

Thiemann, Rene Rene.Thiemann at uibk.ac.at
Thu Jul 9 13:10:42 CEST 2015

Dear all,

thanks to all of you who contributed to the termination competition by providing new examples or by reporting problems.

I tried to incorporate all changes which are documented in the changelog of the TPDB under

http://cl2-informatik.uibk.ac.at/mercurial.cgi/TPDB

There, you can also access the current version by clicking on „.zip“ or by cloning the mercurial repository.

I tagged the current version with 10.-1 and if there are no further problem reports, this version will also be tagged with 10.0 and be used in the competition. So please report any remaining problems as soon as possible.

Since I’m on holiday starting from tomorrow, please send your reports to Akihisa Yamada <akihisa.yamada at uibk.ac.at>.

Kind regards,
René
René Thiemann                    mailto:rene.thiemann at uibk.ac.at
Computational Logic Group        http://cl-informatik.uibk.ac.at/~thiemann/
Institute of Computer Science    phone: +43 512 507-53234
University of Innsbruck