[Termtools] AutoNon?

Akihisa Yamada akihisa.yamada at uibk.ac.at
Mon Jul 13 17:38:41 CEST 2015

Dear authors of AutoNon,

I guess something is not working with the tool, as it always return
MAYBE in 0.0 seconds.

http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/results/noquery/8789

Best regards,
Akihisa

On 2015/07/12 17:17, Johannes Waldmann wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> there are some rejected certifications for TCT3
> http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/results/noquery/8811
>
> I think the reason is that rules are permuted,
> (hence, "input mismatch"), compare
>
> rejected:
> http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/proofs/117446878
>
> accpeted:
> http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/proofs/117446877
>
> benchmark:
> http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/render/benchmarks/1109801
>
> If that's the case, then I prefer that this be fixed in TCT3
> (and not in Ceta or postprocessor)
>

> There is one more strange thing (with TTT2)
> http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/pairs/117445649
> I think we had this last year also
> http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp/show_job_pair/26935734
> and it's something inside TTT2.
> (So, at least it shows that the world is deterministic)
>

> The above experiments are part of a medium size test run,
> http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/competitions/33
> I urge everyone to check their own, and their competitors'
> output as it appears on my platform - in particular,
> use postprocessors plain.3 (id 234) and ceta-2.20-2 (id 235).
> to avoid (negative) surprise and embarassment later.
> I won't be available to do any "re-runs" directly
> after competition - this would have to wait until October.
>

> If you have feature request or suggestions for the
> presentation platform, discuss them on this list
> and enter a link here:
> http://www.termination-portal.org/wiki/Termination_Competition_2015_TODO
>

> Best regards, Johannes.

Akihisa Yamada, Ph.D.
Computational Logic Group, Institute of Computer Science,
University of Innsbruck
http://cl-informatik.uibk.ac.at/~ayamada/