[Termtools] Deadline extension (for updates of registered tools): July 29

Johannes Waldmann johannes.waldmann at htwk-leipzig.de
Tue Jul 14 23:08:05 CEST 2015

for submitting updates is extended to

    Wednesday July 29 (AOE time)

that is two weeks from now,
and one week before the actual competition.

- Johannes.

PS: you always find the current status of registrations at
http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/registered/Y2015

The process (of sending updates in email) is clumsy.
Uibk termcomp software had the very useful checkbox
"this tool should be active in next competition".
To get this now, I would need to either
a) introduce some account management on star-exec-presenter
   and then you could enter this information, or
b) define a way for you to put this information on starexec
   so I can parse it programmatically.
I'm not sure what I want to do, and whether I want to do it now.