[Termtools] About memory examples in C category

Ton-Chanh Le chanhle at comp.nus.edu.sg
Sun Jul 19 16:33:57 CEST 2015

Dear Yamada,

Thank you very much for pointing out the rule.

We asked the question as the rule also mentioned
that "we could also offer an additional category where
memory safety can be assumed" and we did not know
whether that category is implemented in this competition
or not.

Regarding to the rule for C programs, we would like to
clarify some points:

- The rule says that "neither YES nor NO is a correct result
for programs violating memory safety", does this mean
the expected result in this case is MAYBE?

- Although "allocation of memory always succeeds", how about the
value of the allocated memory cell? Is it a non-deterministic value?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Le Ton Chanh
Email: chanhle at comp.nus.edu.sg