[Termtools] TPDB-10.2, test runs, TODOs

Johannes Waldmann johannes.waldmann at htwk-leipzig.de
Tue Jul 28 15:45:53 CEST 2015

Dear all,

** Reminder: submission (update) deadline approaching **
**                July 29  AOE time                   **

1. TPDB, tests ============================================

René Thiemann and Akihisa Yamada produced TPDB-10.2.
This is the benchmark set for this year's competition.

I uploaded it to starexec (in space 101295)
and used it in recent tests
(using the nodes in starexec's "termination" queue.)

http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/registered/Y2015
http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/competitions/68

Please double-check above registration info
(contains links to TPDB subdirectories) and test results.

I will run more tests, but plan to keep
most of them secret (to not take away the surprise).

I will inform you of any strange behaviour
(YES/NO conflicts, rejected certifications)

Please tell me what are the most important missing
features of star-exec-presenter, so I can prioritize.
http://www.termination-portal.org/wiki/Termination_Competition_2015_TODO

I did implement complexity scoring, see earlier message.
If I don't get any complaints (with pull requests ..) soon,
then it stays like it is.

- Johannes.