[Termtools] more strange outputs

Thiemann, Rene Rene.Thiemann at uibk.ac.at
Wed Jul 29 11:45:15 CEST 2015

Dear all,

concerning the first two of the rejected-NO’s, it is in fact not a reject, but an unsupported:
The generated proofs are not even CPFs according to the schema, since the entry for
<constantToUnary> is missing a child-element. (seems to be an easy-to-fix output bug in the CPF
generator of AProVE)

The third rejected NO is a valid CPF, but partial CPF: it contains an <unknownProof> named aprove.DPFramework.TRSProblem.Processors.RelTRSEmissionProcessor.RelTRSEmissionProof.
(seems to be a miss-configured strategy for certification)

The rejected complexity proof is a known incompatibility between TcT and CeTA where some
optimization in TcT has not yet been formalized and is thus rejected and already yesterday
I had a discussion with Michael Schaper on that point.

So far the analysis from the technical side.

As CeTA developer I’m perfectly fine to accept the above problem, but I’m not in the position
to speak for the tool authors.

Cheers,
René