[Termtools] TermComp test runs C Integer Termination

Florian Frohn florian.frohn at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Aug 17 17:01:43 CEST 2017

Hello,

I guess I don't have the permissions to see these subspaces -- when I
follow the links on the registration website, I am redirected to space
276081, which does not contain the benchmarks I am looking for. However,
if it's TPDB-10.5, then the function name should be "main". The only
explanation that comes to my mind is that the name of the function is
obfuscated (like the filename), but that seems unlikely...

Best
Florian