[Termtools] termcomp updates - deadline is approaching

Johannes Waldmann johannes.waldmann at htwk-leipzig.de
Mon Aug 21 16:34:16 CEST 2017

Dear all,

1. this is just a reminder that the deadline of updates
of registered solvers is approaching:

August 21 (= today)

since we did not specify timezone,
it will be AoE zone, that is, UTC-12.

Send updates as pull request (but github seems to have
some problems currently) or in email.

After the deadline, I will route update requests
through the steering committee.

2. in the test jobs, there are several instances of
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/starexec/job-pair-killed-immediately-setting-up-cpuset-cgro-t141.html
Starexec is aware of this. I don't know the exact status.
Let us hope they can implement a solution in time.
Else, we could ignore (for scoring) the benchmarks
where this happened.

3. I have added some features to star-exec-presenter
(sorting and filtering results tables by time and size, CSV export)
that you may find useful. But - this is largely untested code:
I think it's correct, but it may be inefficient
and if I find that it needs too much resources, I will disable.

4. fun fact - by number of registrations,
these are the most popular categories of termcomp 2017:

SRS standard (5)
Integer Transition Systems (4)  TRS standard (4)

- Johannes.