[Termtools] Termination Competition 2017: how to register

Johannes Waldmann johannes.waldmann at htwk-leipzig.de
Thu Jul 27 01:28:23 CEST 2017

Dear all,

registration for TC 2017 is the same (clumsy) process as last year:
you upload your solver on star-exec, and then send me its location,
in a format that I can copy-paste into my config file.
You can send this via email, or as a pull request.

I need to process these registrations manually,
and I will be away until August 4,
so this is effectively an extension of the deadline.

As I said earlier - please do test early and often.
This also helps to uncover bugs in my presentation software.
If you notice anything strange, then please report. Preferred methods:
* this mailing list (termtools)
  (for questions that need community attention and discussion)
* issue trackers (linked above)
  (for technical matters that just need fixing)
(Un-preferred: private email to me.)

Best regards, Johannes.