[Termtools] Termination Competition 2017 - finished

Yamada, Akihisa Akihisa.Yamada at uibk.ac.at
Tue Sep 5 17:56:11 CEST 2017

Dear Johannes,

thank you very much for the great web interface! It is exciting that we have so many unexpected results!

Due to the new certified ITS category, it seems that two of AProVE's 'NO's are wrong:

ITS/From_T2/ludcmp.c.i.ludcmp.pl.t2.fixed.t2.smt2: cf. https://termcomp.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/pairs/306778192
ITS/From_AProVE_2014/RetValRec.jar-obl-8.smt2: cf. https://termcomp.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/pairs/306778289

For other inconsistencies I couldn't judge from certified results.

Strange results from NaTT: oops, I did something CeTA doesn't know :)
Strange results from T2: they are basically that the output proofs don't follow CPF.

Best regards,
Akihisa