[Termtools] TC 2017 - demonstration track finished, and a farewell

Johannes Waldmann johannes.waldmann at htwk-leipzig.de
Wed Sep 6 21:33:49 CEST 2017

Dear all,

the demonstration track of TC 2017
https://termcomp.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/competitions/67
had a delay (jobs were stopped because my disk quota
on Starexec was exceeded) but now it is finished.
(Not to kill the surprise here -
just sayin' that it has a clear winner)

This is the end of TC 2017, and it is also
the end of my service (since 2014) as competition organizer.

I thank all the people I had the pleasure to work with -
authors of termination provers, the competition
steering committee, and Starexec staff.

I think I will continue to maintain star-exec-presenter
(for viewing competition results, past and present) as time allows.
But I decided it's enough with the pressure
and the work of running the competition each summer.

All the best - Johannes.